This website uses third parties cookies.
This policy provides details on how it works.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers.
WHAT SORT OF COOKIES ETHICAL WEBSITES IS USING ?
this website is currently only using THIRD PARTY cookieS.
WHICH THIRD PARTY COOKIES ARE USED BY ETHICAL WEBSITE?
this website allow the following third parties to serve their cookies
GOOGLE ANALYTICS ( www.google.com/analytics)
Google Analytics is a free web based tool provided by Google to track and analyze the users' visits and behaviour. The aim of this system is to improve the website users' experience, to understand if the website information is well organized and understand how the users found the website itself.
IN CASE OF NEED HOW DO I BLOCK/DISABLE COOKIES?
If you do wish to disable our cookies then please follow these instructions
- Click the gears icon on the browser toolbar
- Select Settings
- Click ‘Show advanced settings’
- In the “Privacy” section, click the ‘Content settings’ button
- To disable cookies, in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Block sites from setting any data’
- To enable cookies in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Allow local data to be set’, this will enable both first-party and third-party cookies. To allow only first-party cookies pick ‘Block all third-party cookies without exception’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome.
For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet Options'
- In the options window navigate to the 'Privacy' tab
- To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
- To enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Explorer.
For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Click on 'Tools' at the browser menu and select ‘Options’
- Select the Privacy panel
- To disable cookies: Uncheck ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- To enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox.
For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Click on 'Setting’ at the browser menu and select 'Settings'
- Select ‘Quick Preferences’
- To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable Cookies”
- To enable cookies: check “Enable Cookies”
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera.
For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Safari on OSX
- Click on 'Safari' at the menu bar and select the 'Preferences' option
- Click on 'Security'
- To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
- To enable cookies: In the 'Accept cookies' section select 'Only from site you navigate to'
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari.
For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
All other browsers
Please look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider.
In case of need or to have more information please contact us.